Monday, February 24, 2014

Week One, Done

Here's to the start of week 2! I'm a little exhausted after a weekend of birthday parties and work. So I am actually welcoming the start of this week. Back to our usual routine of music class, school, daycare, etc. Hoping to get some time to myself, because -- it's the end of the month! It's time to reach some goals! That said - time to stock up on some ARBONNE! people! Okay, that was today's plug. Done.

Monday of week 2 and I'm feeling pretty good. I just ran next door to weigh myself (I don't own a scale) and I think I lost 2 lbs.  I say, "think" because I didn't strip down or go to the bathroom or take any drastic measures to truly get an accurate weight. I had also had a large glass of water and my morning shake. That said, maybe I lost more? Now, I think I mentioned before -- for me, weight loss is not really my #1 goal of this detox challenge. After baby, and nursing baby - I am down to my pre-preggo weight. So this really is more about the detox -- and getting in the best "shape" that I can get in to before my surgery next month.

My goals for this week (outside of promoting to district manager) is to look in to some more recipes. Last week I was all about just making it by, feeding the family, not cheating and not starving.  But I can see I am going to get pretty bored of the chicken, salads and the like. I did make a nice meal of quinoa, asparagus and chicken on Saturday night -- but I need something a little more exciting. I'll post my results.









No comments: