Thursday, February 13, 2014

Coming Soon!

I've said it a few times over the past few years, but I'm ready to get back to blogging ... again. I won't promise anything lengthy, witty and maybe not even anything real interesting - but I'll be logging back on to blog about the next month of my life (and perhaps more). You see, in just about a month I am going in to have my right hip replaced. I won't go in to great detail why (right now), but there it is. Out with the old, in with the new. And I want to be as prepared as I can be (physically). I want to feel better and be ready for rehab and recovery.
So, for the next month, I will be "getting in shape".  I can't run or ride a bike, some days I can't even walk much. So I'll be getting in shape the only way I can right now -- via clean eating. A healthy detox.

So, please check back. I will try my darndest to post daily. Perhaps even just a sentence or a photo.

I should be getting all my "stuff" tomorrow -- my Fit Kit. I can't wait! Yes, for real, I can't wait! I'm going to sort it all out, get it organized and then head to the grocery store to shop for the week!
Here's a picture of Quinn ... I guess I just feel like I need to post a picture to make this blog more interesting. So, there you go. Isn't he cute?


No comments: