Monday, July 26, 2010

Four Weeks!


Wow... I have never, in all my life, been so busy doing nothing.  I thought I would be able to take photos and post updates daily.  HA! What did I know?

We have been having just the most fun with Nora. I will just post a few pics here today and hopefully I can get to writing more details about exactly what we've been up to.  We think we've done a decent job of exposing her to some of our favorite things.  We've taken her out to Lake Minnetonka, DQ, the coffee shop and even a trip out to DC to meet Nana, Papa, Auntie Kate, Uncle Nelson and her big cousin Patrick. 

Nora and Uncle Nelson


Nora, Meet Nana

Getting to know you... Getting to know all about you...

Patrick is a little bigger than Nora - Thankfully I have a few months to build my muscles

Nana and Papa and Nora

Nora was doing her magic tricks for the whole family

Nap time

Bath time

She loves it!

Lunch at Maynards

Jamie went back to work last week.  We were all very sad. Nora and I miss him tons already, but I guess someone has to bring home the bacon.  We are still in the market for that winning lottery ticket, if anyone has any leads. We could get used leisurely mornings of coffee and the Today show and lunch by the lake and strolling in the park. 


She slept right through lunch by the lake


Mommy and Nora, sitting by the lake

Daddy and Nora

They are in love
We have a dimple!
The Rutz family from California are coming next week (for a WHOLE week).  Nora is so excited to meet her big cousins, Keara and Noelle.  Then we'll all head back to LA together, where I will be participating in my friend Chrissy's wedding.  Whew... got all that? 

Before I get too wrapped up in rambling on and on about everything and nothing, I'll post some pictures of our most recent adventures. 

Happy Summer!

Love,
Patty, Jamie and Nora

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Tim keeps coming up with lists of things I can do on maternity leave. He says, "what else are you going to do at home all day?" I've heard there is no extra time... sounds like that's right! But, glad you guys were able to spend so much time together as a family:)